• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kansas City Memorial Day weekend at the LIBERTY MEMORIAL

davesgmc

well, lets make a date sometime to go out. serioulsy we should go out, help glen pull some parts, boix them up etc. take a grill out there. make a weeeknd of it. i could just sleep on site there

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The TFK was looking shabby so had some Behr paint left over and started to patch the top but ran out of cement, qt doesn't go too far. Also replaced the two rear clearance lights that have been broken since I got it.

I was going to clean the cookers but that is what gives flavor to the SOS!:twisted:

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am planning on coming by Saturday afternoon. Hope to meet some of you in person.
My truck and trailer will be there but most won't be there to Sunday. Some of us are going before noon tomorrow to drop off and beat the heat. Tomorrow is supposed to set a new heat record.

davesgmc

i am painting the interior of ELMO tomorrow moring then bolting seats, etc back in so i can bring it and the feret out suday sometime.

builderboy

Dang Dang Dang !! I got committed to go to the chase county rodeo with my mv this weekend. I wish I would have seen this thread earlier !! I would have taken zeus to this gathering. Heck I would have even went to bfr in salina and pulled parts for folks first!!

Have fun !!![thumbzup]

mistaken1

I made it to the memorial day weekend gathering in KC. It was nice to meet mwmules and davesgmc. Good people! I met a few others who are not so active here and between the site being down and me sleeping several times since then I do not remember their screen names. My apologies.

davesgmc

it was great meeting you also. you will ahve to get down to a few more events or just come down and hang out sometime. I am always ahving "work weekends" at my palce where we work on trucks equipment, etc. I ahve plenty of flat ground to work on and do what ever you may need on what ever vehicle you may have.