• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Keeps logging me out.

Herewego

Hello, each time I log into this site from my ipad, once I click on anything to view I get logged out. I am selecting remember me when when logging in. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. Thanks in advance.

Remy

Flyingvan911

I travel about every week for work. Some of the hotel wifi networks do the same thing to me. Some don't. I bet some of the computer guys here can explain it.

41cl8m5

Same thing is happening to me on my iPad. I believe it's apart of your security set up on the iPad and not an issue with the site. My laptop only needs to re log on after an update or if I delete cookies and history. I'm not going to change my settings on the iPad.
Yea, it's a pita but with all the other junk everyone deals with, it's last for me to get bent about.
just my opinion.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Staying logged in is dependent on your local machine/browser. It uses a cookie to retain your login. You must check the "remember me" box before logging in. And if your browser is having issues, you may need to delete cookies to replace the current cookie.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My security software will delete the cookie even if I ask it to "remember me" after a while, and definitely if I close my browser.