• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ken-tool Lug Wrench

sac

Hello, I got a NOS Ken-tool lug wrench and it didn't come with the steel pipes to use it, AND I thought I saw on here somewhere the part#'s for them, but know I need them can't find them.
Thanks Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you asking about the lug nut wrench? I helps us to help you when you give enough info for us to know what you are talking about.

sac

Are you asking about the lug nut wrench? I helps us to help you when you give enough info for us to know what you are talking about.
Yes that was my fault, but I did not deserve the responce long enough to work.

sac

Boohoo, it was a joke, wuss(grow a pair).
I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, I like my ney hobbie, and this web site. But to me you seem like one of those guys that is tuff behind a monitor and will leave it at that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks