• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kentucky bound

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like I'm headed to the greater Louisville area. Friday I'll be dropping off some 1400s in southern Indiana at the Stone compound and checking out Roger Laws place. Sat is THUNDER!!!!!!! https://thunderoverlouisville.org/
I'll be in the command center up in the Galt House(again) with a bathtub full of ice and adult refreshments.
Sunday meeting up with another SS member to buy a multifuel.

You have all been put on notice, I may need some bail money. :recovry4x4:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get you some fried chicken while you're there.

I heard it's "finger lickin' good".

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's scary that someone let him wonder all the way to Georgia and he wasn't detained somewhere reroute. He should be safe in Louisville

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No kidding I thought they wouldn't let him across county lines! I wonder how he is getting that ankle bracelet to not rat on him?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do we need to scramble a search party? Or did you find yourself a woman? I mean your cousin/ aunt/ sister?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Made it back and I'm happy to report there was no jail time involved!
Friday I headed down and picked up a push/pull rig for welding aluminum, then headed over to the "Stone" compound(southern Indy) to drop off some 1400s and crash for the night.

Sat I headed back to Ky for THUNDER. A minor bit of alcohol was consumed while watching the air show and fireworks.

Sun I stopped over at JKnifes place to grab another multifuel for the stable.

Now I need to drink 3 more gals of gatoraid to rid my body of this alkyhol...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks