• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kentucky Salvage info ????

badgimp

I'm in North East KY and looking for a truck and I'll need parts as well. So far the closest place to me has been the guy's at C&C equipment ( http://ccsurplus.com/ ) Real nice people and they seam to have some decent prices on stuff. They are in southern Illinois. I'm looking for a unicorn I guess.... a expando van 5 ton in great shape for 10G... Going to use it with our search and rescue team and disaster response team. It would make a **** of a good command and control truck.

Last edited:

kkcshipp

Folks I need CUCV parts; someone here on Ft Knox said that guy in Brandenburg still has stuff there. I'll check him out before the end of the month and get back here to report. I have found out there is a CUCV Mechanic who works for the KYARNG. Going to try and get him to assist in PMCS - he may have been the last guy to service my CUCV I just purchased.