• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kenworth XM1074 Test Drive

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a very sweet ride. It will look even better when it is desert painted 8)

mightyhammer

All I got to say is awesome! I am a huge K-whopper fan and I wish more military contracts had been given to more of the American classics. I guess we'll just have to keep wishing and in reality watching more and more of our stuff looking like freightshakers and being made overseas somewhere....( I CAN'T STAND CABOVERS!!!I'm a trucker jus' like my PA before)Thank heaven for OSH-KOSH!!!

kcimb

Hippies: "Hey m1075, you should reduce your carbon footprint upon the earth!"
m1075: "Heck no, I'm working on ways to make it bigger!"

reb87

That is a neat truck. Can you describe and show pics of the rear axle set up? Im interested in how the steering works on it. What kind of money is a truck like that? Very cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks