• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Key and light install

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got a chance to install a light and keyed ignition on the mule. Been wanting the light for awhile now and wanted to keep it fairly out of the way. I had a light housing and just got the 12 volt replacement of the 24 volt bulb. The key is nice for a little extra security and convenience. 20160905_163947.jpg20160905_164005.jpg

suggsdr

You did a great job looks nice. I just got my 1st mule, working on getting it running. Had to get a gas tank as my tank was toasted & fuel system is nasty block up from todays fuel. But it is a project.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20140326_200217.jpg20140326_200226.jpg Some earlier pictures of mine. I was able to have the fuel tank cleaned and coated then I changed pretty much everything in the fuel system. Good luck with yours and looking forward to seeing some pictures.

suggsdr

Yep. new carb,pump filters, clean out lines. I only use real gas in anything that I don't run daily. lawn mower, weed eater all get pure gas & stabil added. My small engine run better now.

Do you have alternator on it? My battery box is big enough for a car battery so that is what I put in there. I plan on adding a alternator as soon as I get it running.