• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Key Resolve Exercises in Korea

jpinst

I participated int he Key Resolve Exercises in March. Took as many photos as i could or was allowed to given the 24 hour schedule and other limitations. Most of this is in Chinhae Korea Navy base (the only US NAval Facility in Korea), but some are from the port in Busan.

Sorry about taking so long to get them up.

Attachments

vj

thanks for the pictures. i use to go on the team spirit to korea in the 90ee. it was a big deal in those days. thousands of military people , would go to korea for the war training. we went to pusan, unload the ships , then all over korea. i did not chinhae had a navy base. well , did you go to green street, or texas street in busan, a little r and r man you get the navy, marines and the army all in one place look out. but we all had a good time. vj

jpinst

Man, did not hit the fun places in Busan, as was mostly in Chinhae. You can see the navy base in Chinhae on google. Its connected to an ROK navy base that also has the ROK Naval Academy. As for the fun in Busan, I am not even sure that stuff is even there anymore, as we had to take a course on "trafficking of Persons" before the whole thing started---read verbotten.