• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kind of new from South Carolina

Dblbeard

Got my first of a few to come excombat vehicles. My son I must say is really the one that has the military in him.
With the titaniam that is in my back I don't think Uncle Sam would ever want me on the front lines, but just the
same I can support my boys that are out there in my place.
I hope I can meet some new friends and allies here and hopefully find some new toys for me and my boys.
Thanks,

trt.jpg

Smokinyoda

Welcome to the site, and nice truck. Saw it on craigslist, had alot of nice features if I remember correctly... warn electric winch and additional 12v alternator to name a few. Always thought it looked like an aircraft tow tractor.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Dblbeard

I appreciate the warm welcome folks, could anyone on here lead me in the direction to a filtering system so I can run WMO in my Deuce?

I'm also looking into running ATF, but again I need some kind of filtering system. I've been told to look into retired restaurant equipment,
their filtering systems for their deep fried oils uses paper filters that does a great job for filtering waste oils.

Thanks,

Dblbeard

Tlauden

Welcome from PA! I really lile the look of your truck, its different in a good way haha:)

Along the WMO thought process, look around in the Alt. Fuels section of the site, dozens of different filtering designs can be seen there. Everything from simple gravity/sock setups to pump/centrifuges.

Again welcome!!

Scarecrow1

Hello from Florence SC it's always great to have another member and even better if they are in the same state. I hope you have as much fun with your new toy as I do mine.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! I have family in Greenwood.

I live to the SE of Columbia.

I posted a thread a year or so ago, about doing a SC gathering, maybe just at my house, to do a 'meet and greet' I would still like to do this but finding a month and weekend that works for most of the SC folks would be hard I think.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the MV madness from Aiken. Home to the longest MV cargo truck in SC.

Dblbeard

Well Ferroequinologist, I've got about 400 acres with trails and stuff where we could have a lot of fun and do some hill climbing, mud bogging if you
would like to come up towards Greenwood some time in the future and get together.

Thanks,

Dblbeard

Scarecrow1

I don't know of any events in the near future but , I have been wall to wall in work. I have also been tying to find the time to get married . I would really like to see a SC get together some where soon maybe spring of the up coming year . I would be willing to help organize the event . I feel it would really help promote our hobby and bring in some more members . let me know if I can be of any help.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks