• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kinda has to do with MVs and theres food

gunboy1656

I love when our local airport puts something like this on. I have a field day showing off my truck. The pilots get a kick out of seeing it.

Only real difference is we only have a C123, an F15 and an OV10D that stay onsite. but there are a few Stearman's that fly in. I love seeing those.

Tried getting some more members to meet up, but no luck yet.

Travis89xj

yeah its always a good time. This flyer is for the breakfast we have one the first saturday of each month.

Im going to put up another flyer for the air show in march. The museum director is a friend of my family and he said he would love to have a much of MVs show up for the airshow.

Your more than welcome to bring the MVs to the breakfast as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks