• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

King Frost Halloween Parade Hamburg Pa Saturday October 25th 7 pm

Ok I'm am filling out paperwork this week to enter the king frost parade on October 25th. I would like to invite 2 or 3 trucks willing to come out for the event.

You do not have to decorate your truck if you don't want to but we do have to have a theme and the theme is "The Zombie Express"

We will be judged as a group on presentation and as part of the car/fire company class as well.

This is not affiliated with steel soldiers, I'm just posting here for local guys to participate. You must have a MV and I'd really like a jeep or cucv or a 5 ton truck to come. We already have a m35a2 and my m35a2 bobber but more are welcome.

Here's the details.....

parade starts at 7 pm
Division staging for 1 2 3 and 4 is at 5 pm
divisions 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc is at 6 pm

you will need to be at my house (about 15 minutes away from parade) by 4 pm or so.

This is located off 78 near cabelas in Hamburg pa.

Anymore details please post here. Spots are first come first serve as the group is limited to 5 trucks.

Thanks Lt. Dan

Last chance if anyone is interested. .... I have 3 spots open for trucks or vehicles. I need to have a final count submitted by tomorrow at 5pm. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks