• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kingston,NC to Chicago,Il

PETE BALLARD

Looking to hook up to move approx 10 lbs 1 box approx 1+1/2 ft square x 7 ft long from Kingston,NC to Chicagoland area sometime in the next couple weeks - please PM me with any options.
Happy Holidays! Thanks!
Pete

PETE BALLARD

There are a couple other options other than chicago as a destination, the company i work for has a couple other possible points to connect thru from, croyton, pa, -chattanooga,tn or -knoxville,tn FROM THE ORGIN OF KINGSTON,NC

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part if NC is the problem for me. I am located in South Central NC and I believe he is a few hours west. What about Andy coming up from Greenville to get his truck?

ranchhopper

I have a cargo bed at Brandons in Morganton NC I may have to go out there to retrieve it if I cant find anyone heading towards IL to give it a lift.

Last edited:

PETE BALLARD

Bump- still looking for assistance - if anyone could help getting the box to anyone of the following points-

Kingston to Croyton,Pa

Kingston to Knoxville,Tn

Kingston to Chattanooga,Tn
Kingston to Dayton,Oh
Any help will be appreciated.

Happy New Year - pete

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks