• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kingwood Texas - Spring Car Show 7 Apr, 2013..... Added Military Class this year

OL AG '89

This is a "friendly" home-grown carshow that brings out every vehicle imaginable.
I have been bugging the organizers for the last 4 years to add a "Military Class" and they FINALLY have.
If you are ANYWHERE near Houston, within 1000 miles, get to this event. IT is a great event that NEEDs a MV strong showing.
It's a drive in - drive out carshow, but I will help you unload if you want to trailer that special piece in.

Did I mention it is warm down here and the wether is GREAT for a car show in the park.

I enclosed a flier if you want more information.
PM me if you are heading down. I usually get set up early and then just hang out in the park, watching the other vehicles arrive.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR MV THERE!!!:driver:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks