• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

kitchen trailer

m35a2kevin

hey guys
anyone out there have pictures they could share?
i was curious what one looked like inside,how they setup,what kind of burners they use?
thanks
kevin

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put a couple of pictures in the thread titled "MKT-85 from Ft. Pickett". I have four MBU burners (and another at Ft. Sill to be picked up). Of course, I just got back from a trip to Eglin AFB, where I picked up five M-59 Field Range Outfits which appear to be complete (including the M-2 burners). There are about five or six members here on the site that have indicated they have one. What other pictures/views are you looking for?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reitenger,
I've got about $300 or a tad more in each one, including the trip I just got back from. Your S&H would probably be about the same from Columbia, SC to Denver, CO. It's about 3 X 3 X 4 foot high, and weighs 275 pounds per the packing list, but each one has all the tools, pots, etc and an M-2 burner, The big roasting pan with the accessories and the burner really bring the weight up (but the box it's in is not light either). I still have not figured my total cost yet, but will be selling at least two of them, maybe three.