• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knob creek who is going??

Sumoman

This thread is an attempt to get our times and what not straightened out for those of us going. If you re interested in meeting each other and later going to Hooters we need to establish ground Zero. I will be there by 0900 or so shopping for ammo.

First is anyone going as a vendor? If so your booth is ground zero.
If not we just need to figure a time to meet for lunch, I say 1300 at the front entrance / ticket booth, we could be at Hooters by 1400 for a late lunch. If someone will be driving their deuce I would love to go over it prior to lunch so PM me.

Thats it... LAST CALL FOR KNOB CREEK! Machine guns, MV's, bad food, and dirty redneck women:jumpin:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was planning on going, but lack of work has changed my mind, can't afford to go right now. Perhaps in October.

peecook

I'm coming with a couple other Richmonders. No MVs. I'll wait to see where the meetup spot is and see you guys there.

Sumoman

Well since it is tomorrow I will just say ticket booth at maybe 1300-1330 for lunch at hooters, if anyone is bringing a MV.. post so we know and can check it out. We will be there fairly early. I get off work @ 0700 and will be driving up shortly after, maybe ETA about 0900. I will more then likely be wearing my black LEO pullover since they allow LEO to carry inside, only time you'll see me advertise I have a gun:roll:

We can drive to Hooters from there, I think Jacob stated it was maybe 15 minutes, i'll bring my GPS so we do not get lost:-D

Adowden71

knob creek??

Dumb question...does knob creek have special parking for MV's? Or do you just park with everyone else down in the slop. I know last fall was super muddy, cars/trucks and everything else stuck down there. At current time I don't own a MV but my goal is to have a 6x6 by October shoot. No more getting stuck in the mud!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks