• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knocking with Black smoke help

marks86

I have searched this topic and came up with nothing, I just got done putting new o rings in my IP because it was leaking diesel fuel after I put it all back together on the first test drive, the truck knocked very badly and puffed white smoke, after Drove it a few miles the white smoke went away, and now it only knocks on and off at a certain RPM speed and pours black smoke, even when the knock goes away still puffs black smoke, Im assuming the white smoke on first test drive could be the engine lube burning off something along those lines.. anyone hurd of this? ps. truck has drivetrain from a m1028 with 28,000 miles on it

marks86

to bump up fuel I would of had to rotate the engine until I see the allen head screw and turn it up? no thats not what I didnt I took the throttle shaft out put new o rings in and now my truck knocks

marks86

the black smoke is not the issue its the knocking sound which is making me unable to drive my truck and Im not going to tear back into the motor until I have an idea of what Im looking for

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks