• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KOHammers 2011

Anyone going to KOH in thier military rigs? Toyin with the Idea but not sure I want to make the long run by myself!!

I got some friends going down on Sunday or Monday before but that is not doable for me. Thinking about possibly leaving Tuesday or Wednesday night from Central Coast....would like to connect and not do the run by myself....

I do have relatives in Santa Clarita, I could run that way and break the trip up a bit....hopin the rig will hold together.....

KOH is weekend of Feb 12 and I live 30 minutes north of Pismo/Oceano Dunes OHV.

Nathan

Last edited:

100dollarman

Hey YB-

The race is actually on Friday the 11th--- with qualifying and UTV race on Wed and Thurs.

We usually go every year, but it looks like we might not be able to make it this year. Scheduling conflicts! I'll let you know if I can figure it out how to join up with you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks