• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KS MO Guy selling M123A1C, 52' M37, 74' M151A2, M416

BassnTruck

I know this is not the correct place to post this. I came across these localy. Not sure if this person is on here or not. Looked around but did not find anything. I was interested in the M123A1C and asked for him to send me photos but he just sent me all the prices. If I can not get atleast a few photos when requested I will move on else where. So here they are for yall up for grabs.

Copy of his e-mail.

The M123A1c is $8,000.oo, the M151A2 is $5,000.oo, and the M37 is $2,500.00. Package deal I could do ALL for only $15K.
Steve
P.S. I also have a buddy who is selling off an M416 jeep trailer. Fair shape wiht an extra bed that you could do a bit of work to & have a really nice trailer when your done. $450.

His e-mail is: dussetschleger(AT)hotmail(DOT)com It usually takes him a day or 2 to respond.

Good Luck

M1075

BassnTruck said:
I know this is not the correct place to post this.
No problem. The moderators can move it for you, since it has nothing to do with a deuce. That 10 ton was on ebay recently. I have checked it out in person. Not a bad deal if you want a big truck.