• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kublo's Surplus in PA...Looking for feedback.

mikey

Does Kublos have a junkyard part of his yard, where you can pull your own parts? Or is he a vehicle dealer only? Anything else besides trucks and trailers, like misc hardware, general surplus, radio equipment?

Call him. He has a warehouse filled with generators, military uniforms and other misc stuff. He's also a great source for tires. He does not have a junkyard to pull from, but he showed me a wall filled with deuce parts including starters, air packs and a tranny or two. When I need a fuel tank or full set of gauges, it's ready for me when I arrive. Not sure where he pulls it from.

Mikey

DeuceWhistler

I have been really considering a Deuce recently, and judging from all the wonderful comments, I definitely will pay Kublo's a visit. I had called Coleman's couple days ago, and they had a couple trucks, non running and haven't had time to check them out yet. Seems like Kublo's takes that extra step that im looking for. This would be my first Deuce, when i do indeed get one.

mmeridith

Kublos is Great, I was looking for an Injection Pump for my deuce and called Ken Jr. He had some depot rebuilds in stock and at a great price. It arrived this week and it looks brand new, no dirt or dust from sitting, fresh from the factory. Kublos is definately on my shopping list for future parts.

Seth_O

X63 on Kublos. I've used them a couple of times for parts and its been a great experience every time. Hands down the best prices I could find and ken Jr was very up front about what he was sending me. I look for reasons to take my business there despite being on the far side of the country.

Dipstick

I've been there to get use to the shift pattern and Ken Sr. explained everything, I love it there I'll be getting a M35A2C from him next summer to be my project truck. He also has the PA titles for all trucks that's a plus. Its about 2 1/2 houres from my place here in Northampton. But go you won't be sorry.
Hey deucedodger.....I'm in Phillipsburg NJ. I own a bobbed M35A2C myself. The dropside bed is awesome feature. Really heavy construction. I may be checking out Kublos myself one of these days.