• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kublo's Surplus

n3sq

Just a reminder, I know I posted this before, but if anyone needs someone to eyeball anything at Kublo's, I am less than 5 miles away from him.

Condec

Do you know if he has any M123s ? I am looking for a nice steering wheel to replace mine. Maybe some time if you get the chance -otherwise it is the POR repair kit Thanks a Lot

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Condec - if you can't find a good condition replacement, try using JB Weld instead of POR. You will save a lot of $$$.

Chevytruck

Just a reminder, I know I posted this before, but if anyone needs someone to eyeball anything at Kublo's, I am less than 5 miles away from him.

can you post pics of the deuces there?

i might be planning on getting a deuce from him

if there are any cucvs can you post that to? :-D

Condec

maddawg- Thanks for the heads up Sounds like an up-town idea. Wasnt too sure about JBWeld I was watching the disscusion on the steering wheel and thought that POR was the best but like you say I got nothing to loose so first thing in AM we are off to the hardware store again many thanks--got to squeeze the nickel till the beaver craps before we spend it

rottiedog

small world

I was up in NY last week on a business trip. One of the guys at the vendor always takes me out with his buddies to have a "few" beers while I am there. Well, after talking for awhile, one of the guys metnions that he has a deuce that he uses in his rock quarry. Showed me a picture. He chopped the back and made a huge flatbed out of it.

Long story..... I asked where he got it and he said....yes, you guessed it, Kublo's. I need parts so the next day, we drove there but THEY WERE CLOSED!!!

Looks like a cool place and it was nice to see his deuce actually working for a living.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am getting a deuce ready to run that was sold by Kublo originally. It is a well put together truck. Bolts nice and tight, fairly new ones on the driveline. The kid that it came from had blown up the motor, so I am putting in an LDS. It is nice to work on a truck that doesn't have evry nut and bolt rusted together. Swapped out the bed too. I have been all over this truck and it is/was a nice one.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just call and ask what they have and ask for pictures if your interested? This is not the best time of year to BS and take pictures of trucks outside.

No.2Diesel

Just took a trip to Kublo's Surplus

Hi, (posting this here seems appropriate instead of starting a new thread)

Actually this is a great time of year to BS and take pics! :p I was just there about 3 weeks ago to pick up a 923A2 residue along with enough parts to fill truck & trailer. We also brought along a local guy who saw my Deuce and was hooked, so he followed us home in his own primo Deuce! The weather was great! It was a tiring but productive day.

Getting there from I-81 is an adventure in itself!

The staff at Kublo's Surplus is extremely nice.

I also included a pic of some of his trucks. I would guess he has 75+/- Deuces to choose from along with some other great stuff.

Small Trip Summary:

Left at 0300 and got to Bingham's for breakfast at 0700. Picked up a few loafs of homemade cinnimin raisan bread, Got to Kublo's at 0830 after missing a few turns in the mountains (very few roads are marked) and started torching and wrenching all day:hammer:. We got back on I-81 at around 1700 had a quick bite and arrived home at 2330.

P.S. I just want to reiterate how great & useful owning a deuce is. Mine has a stock fuel setting and it was petal to the metal up the mountains. It pulled like a MoFo :driver:and fuel mileage is amazing despite the terrain and the load.

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

n3sq

Kublo's

Kenny is in Brackney, PA 18812

I'm stopping by on Saturday to pick some tires up for another member. Does anyone need something looked at?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks