• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY, OH, IN, members! next weekend feb 28/mar 1

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
KY, OH, IN, this weekend feb 28/mar 1

A few of us are getting together to work on a certain member's "Heinz 57" deuce next weekend. If anyone wants to come over and help or just hang out / heckle, please do so. This is directed to everyone; brand newbies as well as seasoned vets. There is no formal schedule, just tentatively Saturday afternoon/evening through midday Sunday. Location is Petersburg, KY (just 1 mile off of I-275)

No need to bring an MV, unless you want to. Get a carpool together from a major city; i.e. Columbus or Louisville, etc.

Sorry, for the short notice, but this is just one of those things that just develops out of nothing. Send me a pm for directions and phone number.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gee, guess I should show up! Don't know when yet, fri or sat.... Heck, don't even know what I'm driving.

O, if someone has this, pm me,

winch chain
fuel sender
box seat

I have parts for trade.

Dennis

andyindy

Hi Jeff, thanks for the invite, sounds like a good time! BBBuuuuttttttt, once again work interferes, sure messes up important things ;-). Maybe things will work out, if not ya'll have a good time! Later, Andy.....

oilcan

Great, I'll make sure I get my TB shot and double pneumonia pills. :twisted:
Yeah. After all the crap I've been dealing with, dad might have caught it. (The first person I know of who has...) And he's leaving for FL tomorrow morning to help some relatives. I sure hope he only has a cold.

Do you need me to bring any parts besides those wheel studs n' stuff?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you could grab some of those bags I left in the shelves at Kip's and some (10) of the fiberglass tubes, that would be sweet.

oilcan

I'm going over pretty soon. The ground should be frozen enough to get out in the field without tearing the place up. Gotta synch the schedules, though.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
After I was nice enough to bring a helper to show you how to take your steering piston apart, you think I'd be able to slide a bit. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks