• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KY, OH, IN, members! next weekend feb 28/mar 1

oilcan

Sorry kip, I took my dad to the airport yesterday. He's basking in the florida sun right now. (Or will be when it comes over the horizon!) I'll give you a call in a few hours.

Kenny, if you get near the Tampa area, look my dad up. I'll get yu his cell number...

Todd, I've been downing cough syrup and eating halls like candy. Most of the time it's not too bad, though. It gets worse when I breathe cold air. Good idea to work on a truck outside, huh?!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whoa ! ! ! This is turning into quite the little soiree! Thanks for the interest gang.

Again, I extend the invitation to all the new members (as well as regulars). Just drop in for a little while and hang out. Should be plenty of expertise on hand to answer any questions.

The details are continuing to develop, so here is the latest:

We will get underway somewhere around 1 pm on Saturday afternoon and continue through Sunday evening.

The tempature in the workshop should be around 55 to 60 degrees; anyone wishing to stay overnight can camp out in the shop. Bring a sleeping bag and mat or cot.

BRUTUS12 has generously offered to provide a ride for anyone in the Columbus, OH area.

Jakob is looking for a ride from the Loiusville, KY area.

Easy to find - Located on the I-275 beltway around Cincinnati. Two hours from Columbus, Two hours from Indianapolis, One hour from Lexington or Louisville.

stencils.jpg

I will have my 3/4" stencil machine in operation free of charge.
We can do the standard stuff such as "TP 50" or "CHECK BATTERIES DAILY", but can also do specialized stencils such as your name "SGT. ROCK", or your truck number "D-22" The truck number example is great for identifying your pioneer tool handles, chock blocks, tool boxes, ammo cans, etc.

Last edited:

Sumoman

I might be able to make it on Sun and while I doubt it because of my recent shift change... if I did would anyone be interested in some Ammo cans, I have quite a few from a lot we bought, 50 cal size as well as 120mm cans. I also have some medical chests and surgical lights (24 volt field) that can be used as engine work lights (just need to mount them).

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sumo, I think I'd like one of those lights. Bring atleast one for me, maybe 2. Holy cow Adam, thats quite a load. You bringing that spool down or have you laid claim on it?

oilcan

I didn't think about the spool.
I can bring it down, but not on this trip. There's already enough of a beverly hillbillies vibe to my ride as it is.

Working on borrowing a small trailer to haul stuff for doc, but it's not looking good.

Boxdoc1960

I would love to come but I don't think she's quite street legal yet. Besides, If I don't get her out of the garage soon, I'm going to be sleeping in her:roll:

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to come but I don't think she's quite street legal yet. Besides, If I don't get her out of the garage soon, I'm going to be sleeping in her:roll:
Boxdoc,
No MV required. Ride a bike, horse, go-cart, whatever, . . . just head south!

I may be able to go.
I dont thank its to far only 50 miles might drive the deuce.:twisted:
Hank, . . . I mean Matt, ;-)
C'mon up, and bring some of that "Strickland" propane.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks