• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA rally parts swap

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I guess i'll start a LA rally classifieds thread since there isn't one yet. Anything for sale or wanted post it here.

goldneagle

I have an M353 for sale $400 if interested. Parking brakes work, has air hoses and new electrical cord. Also have box seat and bench for Deuce. M818 tool box. Also troop seats for hmmvy. 81mm ammo boxes.

Looking for 11:00-20 xl tires.

jasonjc

Would/could any of you guys keep an eye out for a man hole cover for a M149A2 and the main front water valve for me?????
Thank you

OK, guess it's time to quit being chicken and jump in.

I have the following for sale or trade:

40mm Grenade ammo cans - quite a few

.50 caliber ammo cans - even more of these

Medical equipment / supplies transit cases (the aluminum ones roughly 30"x12"x18". Some have the small parts drawers with them. Prolly have a dozen or so.

Misc. Temper Tent parts (some vinyl panels, bags, etc, and some of the wooden and red metal stakes) I'm trying to get it all sorted out by NSN.

3 Temper Tent Window Sections NSN 8340-01-186-3021
4 Temper Tent Vestibules w/Door NSN 8340-01-186-3026
2 Expandable Sections Frame Type Tent NSN 8340-00-782-3425
1 Intermediate Section, Frame Type, Expandable NSN 8340-00-566-7416
6 Tent Covers , Temper Tent NSN 8340-01-186-3019

4 Boxes of 50 ea 12" Steel Pins, Red NSN 8340-00-823-7451
2 Boxes of 50 ea 16" Wood stakes NSN 8340-00-261-9751

This is only a partial list, have not gone thru all of it yet. These are all OD.

About 8 or 9 sets of 3/4" tow bar feet for the medium towbar (with pins)

Both outer tube sections of a medium towbar

Also have a few air tanks but I think these are listed for the HEMMT, but they sure are similar to the ones on the Deuce.

I will add NSN's to these as time permits before the Rally.

I am looking mostly for canvas for my Deuce, both the top and the cargo cover.

LC

Last edited:

ryker725

Carbine, I'm looking for cab canvass also (actually my canvass is good, it just seperated from the plastic that hooks above the windshield and the rubber cord in the back keeps popping. . I use the .50 cal. ammo cans for the timer housings on my deer feeders. I'll probably take some off your hands at the rally..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not in your area but our resident rally cook, SCSG-G4 mentioned at the FL Rally that he will have one for sale soon as well. He's in SC.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More than likely I can move stuff down there for you CARNAC if you can get it to me by 23 April.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have three each (left and right hand) lug nuts, new in box, for a singled? deuce. Ordered them for my deuce and Eriks sent me the wrong ones. Anyone want to trade for the correct ones?

Also, if someone needs something transported back West toward Lake Charles or further, I can take some stuff. I will not be able to bring anything as I will be getting off the dates of the Rally and dont want to leave something in the truck for 28 days...

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Unfortunately, since I'm still new to the hobby, I don't have anything to offer up, but I do have quite a list of needs.

I need a set of troop seats and/or a cargo cover (in forest camo or OD) and bows. I have a couple potential lines on the troop seats, but I'm open to other offers. A complete winch kit would also be nice. I'm also looking for a MEP-002 or MEP-003.

I think that's it for now. :smile:

helobravo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have:
- one new in the plastic complete 4 man HMMWV canvas kit with all bows/doors and door hardware.
-13 HMMWV C-pillars
-a couple of sets of new troop seats
-one M35 heater
-I will be bringing one of my M35's if not sold by then. It's in the New Orleans Craigslist if you want to look. (please delete last line if not appropriate)
-a set of long and a set of short bows with most of a set of the roof rails.
- a set of the metal corners that go on the bows.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking to see if anyone from up north may be coming to the la rally. a member is hoping to get 2 1100 mich tires up north closer to where he lives . :beer:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
still have a ammo trailer to sell. its primer grey with some rust but all the parts are there and not asking to much for it.. no paper work though