• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lack of motivation

Cucvnut

Still has some air in the system, turn up the idle scew so it will run, you can turn it back down later, Joe
i turned the idle screw all the way down( to turn up the idle) and it has no effect. ill keep trying that. but it just dies as soon as i take my foot off the throttle and it wont even start with out giving it some throttle.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Maybe you have ANOTHER bad pump....
Reported. You don.t need to bring drama in to my thread
Will not be the FIRST time I have seen a NEW or NOS part be BAD, if can be built, it can be bad NEW, most time just a exchange takes place and things are good to go, If cars can be shipped from the factory with NO MOTOR oil, why not could a new ip be bad, and a used one is a little better then a crap shoot, just because it worked when taken off, does mean it works now, there could be a lot of reasons for this.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto: That's why new parts have warranties, 'cause things happen.

All of you, play nice :razz:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto: That's why new parts have warranties, 'cause things happen.

All of you, play nice :razz:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
1 reason-- out of time, another reason---- sucking air, another reason---- lift pump bad, another reason---- pluged air filter, another reason---- crap injectors, another reason------bad valves or out of adjustment

Last edited: