• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lake Butler FL pick up location?

Lmtv772

Banned
I got to do a pick up on monday in Lake butler. I would like to plan ahead. Can anyone tell me where the pick up location for equipment in lake butler FL is?

FloridaAKM

What do you have to pickup from there? Is it from GovPlanet? The reason I ask is that I have been directed twice to Lake Butler & the actual item was @ Camp Blanding 30 miles away! There are several trucking companies that the Gov Plant rep can use as a pickup point for you. My second item was dropped off @ North Florida Equipment Rentals for me to pickup. If you have a name or an address, that would be helpful as I am in the area!

Lmtv772

Banned
What do you have to pickup from there? Is it from GovPlanet? The reason I ask is that I have been directed twice to Lake Butler & the actual item was @ Camp Blanding 30 miles away! There are several trucking companies that the Gov Plant rep can use as a pickup point for you. My second item was dropped off @ North Florida Equipment Rentals for me to pickup. If you have a name or an address, that would be helpful as I am in the area!
It's from govplanet, but I saw a sticker by Ironplanet on the Gen set. I don't have a name yet, or a pick up address, normally I get that right away when I buy things from Govliq

FloridaAKM

After you call & pay for the item, you then have to call the Gov Planet rep in the area to schedule the pickup with him. Usually, the pickup info is not divulged until you pay for the item first! If it is the same guy(should be) you will find him to be very helpful & accommodating.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks