• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lake Charles M1008 needs thorough check-up

a175

Hey y'all, been a long time since I've posted. Now that I'm back in the free world, I am looking for some local assistance from someone who is competent in working on a CUCV.
I'd like someone who is capable of a top-to-bottom check so I can drive safely. This thing sat in my parent's back yard for nearly two years, but I was still able to crank it after charging the front battery. It is missing an alternator, but has not been converted to 12V. I've got the death wobble, pretty sure my PS pump is bad and I might have a crack where it's mounted.

Replaced a few parts before I went away:
King pins, front lockers and guts (Warn premiums... had a total disaster and needed to replace everything inside the hubs), brakes, heavy duty tie rods, steering stabilizer. Still has death wobble, and obviously there's some electrical issues being that there's only one alternator on board right now.

If anyone here is available and willing to take a look please hit me up and tell me what you'll need from me.

337 2o2 9856
justinhcannonATgmailDOTcom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks