• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Landed my first M37 in Aberdeen

Rusty1340

There are a few things I want to accomplish this week, now that I know the fuel pump works.

1. I want to drain the tank and the fuel filter, it smells like varnish

2. Bend a new line from the filter to the pump.

3. Remove the access panels from the doors and grease the window regulators

4. Cut a new piece of plywood for the passenger seat bottom.

5. Get the title and tags so the Home Owners association cant say anything.

and find time to go to work too

Rusty1340

Question ? I found I need one complete inner Windshield Frame assy. The frame is badly rusted inside and out to the point its missing 4 inches. I heard they are the same as the M35 inner assy Can anyone verify this

Thanks

jaxsof

Thats good news, Theres a guy not far from me who parted out several M35,s Its a good chance he will have one.
I have been trying to get contact info on him for a while. I have a friend who knows him, but isnt too diligent on getting me the information to find out when he's around.

Rusty1340

We actually drove it up the road 100 ft and back today it would have been a Kodak moment. A gas can tied to the grille for fuel and we used the emergency brake to stop. Would have gotten a photo but I needed the camera man to work the brake. :beer:

Rusty1340

The tank looks to be in good shape, did you take a look inside before you dropped it at the rad shop?

Bert
Yeah the tank was in great shape outside It had a lot of sediment and flaking rust. inside. I thought about pressure washing and working on it but they quoted me 68.00 and it was worth that just not having to deal with the mess

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks