• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lane and Rod

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Thanks Andy

Hey Gents! The check-ins and updates are much appreciated by those of us in the rear. Thanks!

Mission Complete!!

pa.rich

Whats all the white stuff, Cotton? The processer? Thanks for the pics lane when you get done sleeping can you explain? It looked like a fine time you all had. Maybe some day I will have time to get involved. Early retirement? I wish.

citizensoldier

Yes the white bundles are cotton and the piles of stuff are bi product seeds that go to make cow feed and even fuel..
That cotton gin is something else to see... You sure dont turn it on with one big green switch!!! Floyde is one of the best for sure.. His wife Dee is no slouch either..
pa.rich.. Early retirement sounds good.. Rock and Roll man live every day like its your last!! Did you watch that speech that Rizzo posted? Makes a guy go HMMMMMMMMM....
I think Rod is still sleeping but we might see some pictures out of him soon.. I did not take many this trip..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks