• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lane's new addition to "Fort Young"

citizensoldier

This is Cheryl, Lane's wife.

Some of you wanted to see Lane's newest addition that he picked up after the Clare show.

But first, I just want to say thanks to Rod for going with him to pick this thing up 'cause without his help, who knows how long I would've waited in Gen. Jim's parking lot! You can only go into the same store so many times in one day (without buying anything) before it just looks wierd. I guess I did pick up a new hat. :p

Also, thanks to everyone who supported our little springtime hobby by purchasing a bottle or two of SAPPY TAP SYRUP. We hope you enjoy it and anytime you need more, our number is on the label!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Lane

Glad I let you have that whiffle tree! Looks like you are putting it to good use. Did that come with a top and windshield?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Lane

Wow great find and way to go it won't be long I bet till it is out hauling in syrup.

Thanks again for your kindness in thinking of me and my friends in Korea all of us loved it.

hippiedude

Wow that truck doesn` t look bad at all...... Dose it run and drive ?? Good save ........and keep us posted with more pics....... [thumbzup] Tim

Elwenil

Stupid history note here. Fort Young was an actual fort built in 1754 in a location that is approximately on the corner of Main St. and Monroe Ave. in Covington, VA and was also known as "Dickinson's Fort". There was a replica rebuilt a few miles away next to I-64 using the original plans for the fort drawn by George Washington himself. I believe the fort fell into disrepair and was torn down in recent years due to the City's liability and the greed of it's council members.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks