• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Mi heading north

camp9

I'll be in Lansing Tuesday to get a junk m1009, and heading back north on 27 to 75. If anyone needs anything brought up north I can meet you along the highway, I'll have a little room on the trailer or in the back of the truck.

Camp

camp9

You don't have to sweet talk me. If you find any have them get them to me at at Lansing in the morning or meet me along the highway along the way. You still have my cell #? I"ll pm it to you.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ANDY, BTW since you will be in Lansing an hour from the Island, I just wanted to let you know your welcome to stop by for a steak on the barbie and rest if your azz still hurts from the drive. My cell phone is on my card. Don

natem

You guys get everything ok? I went by the yard at 9:45 didn't see ya, went back by at 10:45 on the highway side and didn't see any one. First time by I did see a late model dodge one ton with a 12ft. dropside contractor tipper in woodland cammo, looked real nice!

Nate

camp9

Yep, got everything and made it home before the boys got off the bus. I made it in around 8 and ODDave along with maxxplanck shortly after. Here's a couple pics my wife took while they were telling me about the wrecker that sold last week. I'm guessing you made it home OK Dave?

Attachments

ODdave

Shure did, The whole less than 5 miles lol. 818 ran perfect. I would of much rather sat around and shot the sh!t more but had to go to work. Man was it cold this morning.

Andy, I can only assume you made it home just fine?

Anyone know who one the cucv's with the boarding ladders at lansing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks