• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Mich. Memorial Day parade we need more trucks!!

goldwing2000

Banned
I'm definitely in. M35A2 and M105A2 trailer. Will meet you at the Holt location. I tried to get some seats for the back of the truck for giving rides to the war vets but nobody came through for me. Might be able to mount up some old minivan seats I have but that's only enough for 3 or 4 people.
I'll try to get my second set of horns hooked up!

hummer4x4guy

Thanks GW! Work on the horns... we might not have a very large amount of people to ride in the backs. I myself can seat 8-10 people depending on size and with the other trucks we should have showing up should have more then enough. Thank you for the reply.

hummer4x4guy

I would like to thank everyone that showed up to the Holt parade.... Thanks Goldwing2000.

Had a great time and it was fun hanging out with you and D. Hopefully we can do so again sometime.

goldwing2000

Banned
Definitely. But we don't have to wait for a parade!

And thanks to the American Legion members. The free beer and food were great but the dancing girls and bowl full of $20 bills were just awesome! [thumbzup]