• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

larc-v for sale via auction

houdel

RE: Re: RE: larc-v for sale via auction

Gotta tell you, this and the M123 thread " I'm looking at getting the big bad 10ton. . ." are the funniest I've ever seen on this site! LMFAO!!!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I'm glad I won it. The first thing I am going to do is drive to Bjorn's and run through his fording test-pond. Then, I am going to give some LARC tours on scenic Lake Haspin.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Chris
I thought you said you were going to use it to ferry folks across the Potomac at rush hour for $2500.00 one way trips and that you already had a waiting list and landing rights?

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: larc-v for sale via auction

steelsoldiers said:
Then, I am going to give some LARC tours on scenic Lake Haspin.
Sweet, I'll stand on the fantail and pitch the dynamite in Haspin depth-charge style! rofl

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Re: RE: larc-v for sale via auction

Oldvw2 said:
steelsoldiers said:
Then, I am going to give some LARC tours on scenic Lake Haspin.
Sweet, I'll stand on the fantail and pitch the dynamite in Haspin depth-charge style! rofl
Sweet! Then we'll fit right in with the rest of those looney toons! I am surprised nobody lost an arm that night.