• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LARC-V Possible scrap?

RDUKW

I would possibly be crazy enough to rescue it for my fleet, it would go good with the DUKW. I sent you a PM.

Ryan

norbeaster

Replied... I don't have rights to it yet but the previous owners of this property have been MIA for the last 2 years so I dout it will get moved by the end of the month.

usrrlg

Lucky to have a LARC-V , I used to work on those at Fort Story, VA. The one's I worked on had a Cummins diesel in them....enjoyed my time running sand dunes with them. I never really considered them a boat, I prefered the LCM's.

LarcV

Worth more alive than dead

Putting a feeler out to see what this LARC is worth... Do not know running condition yet but the property it sits on will be mine in 30 days.

I was considering scrapping it but LARC's are way cool and I'd hate to see this go to waste.
This unit looks like it went to Burning Man so it likely runs. I have several and would like to see it alive. Give me a contact number. 530-362-1161

Last edited: