• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Largest tires

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm guessing you could probably get 16.00-20s to fit on the wheels. Getting them to fit on the truck is another story ;-).

sermis

395's and 15.5's will fit if you can get them compressed to get the lock ring on. They Will also fit on the deuce.
I think Rizzo or someone else might be running them on the stock rim's.
I widened my stock rims by 3" and they fit with no problem. When I tried to mount the 395's on the stock rim I kept pinching the tube. I am planning a bobber and most likley I will mount the 395's on stock rims unless I get some OD Iron rims from Mike.
If I don't send Mike his parts he might not send me rims. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks