• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Las Vegas Veterans Day parade

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi fellow SS members every year the Oasis Chapter of the Southern Nevada Military Vehicle Association is a part of the Las vegas Veterans day parade . I just wanted to share some of my pictures on the LV parade. WE had 20 MV this year and we also had almost 5 mins of live parade coverage I'm trying to find the video.... my MV is the mule with all the wood ammo boxes and M1 helmet on the mines. ty to all the people who where involved and made this happen!! AND TY to all VETS for your service.

photo 1 (2).jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 1 (3).jpgphoto 2 (2).jpgphoto 2 (3).jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3 (2).jpgphoto 3 (3).jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4 (2).jpgphoto 5 (2).jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 4 (3).jpgphoto 5 (3).jpgphoto.jpg

two.fiveM35

Nice variety of vehicles, I also participated in the Veterans Day parade here in Houston as well. I was moved by the support of the people and the amount of people that were holding pictures of veterans and loved ones.

Rmtaunton

That is a beautiful 715 , I had one long ago , and wow I worked it more than it ever was made for by ten . For all the trucks I've driven , a 715 went through more abuse and never failed even in the harshes conditions

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pictures. Looks like it was a lot of fun to participate. With all the MV's running around the Los Angeles area I'm surprised there wasn't a similar parade here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks