• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last 10 Ton from Beyel Bros.

sic0048

I wouldn't bob it, and I wouldn't even put a bed on it. To do either would do injustice to its original purpose. You would never come close to its intended weight limits if you put a bed on it. It is designed to tow the BIG stuff!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck is such a BIG BOY that it wouldn't be a BOB-job, it would get a ROBERT....
Please don't say that, it immediately had my mind reeling with jokes! In the Czech language, a Robertek (or little Robert) is the official nickname for a vibrator although it first (historically) was used as a medical tool for/against hysterics.

:jumpin::jumpin:Well, vibrating a 10-ton certainly does and getting hysterics also. rofl

The rest of the imaginations and word-jokes I leave to the minds here at work on SS, don't want to step over the boundaries here.

PS, don't scrap it, too nice to do and does not deserve it. Starting up without a problem after 10 years only to be scrapped and destroyed??? Not fair.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know about 5 ton envy, I've got one of those and the wrecker to haul it home when it it bad, but I've always wanted one, JUST ONE of those and you have how many???? seven?? My but that hurts. Makes my collection very pale in comparison.