• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Call for XM211's!

mr.travo

In a week, these XM211's are going to the scrap yard. Asking $2,500 for the set. One ran 2 years ago and you can build one out of two. PM me for pics. I am on the road right now so I can't post pics.

Travo

mr.travo

Ya, sorry, it takes forever to post up pictures when I tether off my cell phone. I will post them up when I get back home Sunday. I just wanted to put the word out that unless we can sell these in the next week or so, off to scrap they go. We are just out of room and too many projects are in front of these trucks.

Travo

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony,
I personally have a harder time finding things in the Classifieds than I do using the 'search' function. Maybe it's time we simply did away with the Classifieds and let e-bay handle it all! Easier on the moderators, far fewer posts to wade through for the rest of us, fewer cry-babies, the list goes on-and-on!

vtdeucedriver

I just assume have a classifieds thread section and by vehicle type and then post..............much easier to surf and I would probably buy more stuff through the SS site than ebay.

Hope you find a home for the trucks........................btw, what else was in the hangar???

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The two in the pictures went to the scrapyard two weeks ago. They are probably in China now. Only things saved were the fuel tank on one and some of the 22.5 inch rims (deuce pattern lugs).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks