• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last chance 5-ton motor and trans

paradeduty

Just talked to Jeff Davis in Mississippi ((601)264-3453) looking for something else. Just thought I would put it out there for everyone in the market (sadly, not me): It is the last chance today for a motor and trans for the 5-tons before they are drained and shipped to the scapper tomorrow. He said 750 for the pair (ENGINE AND TRANS) - sounds pretty good to me I think. He said that only 2 out of all of the ones that he pulled were locked up. Might be worth a call for someone.

Dave

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Are talking about:

M39: Continental 6620
M39A1: Mack 673
M39A2: LDS465 Multifuel

M809: NHC250
M939/M939A1: NHC250
M939A2: Cat 8.3

?

paradeduty

I think he was talking about 250's with either manual or allison.

I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT 5-TONS, SO A CALL WOULD BE A LOT MORE INFORMATIVE TO THOSE IN NEED OF A SPECIFIC APPLICATION/SWAP.

I DO KNOW THAT IF THEY WERE THE MACK'S - THEY WOULD BE ALREADY GONE!

Last edited:

AMGeneral

I think he was talking about 250's with either manual or allison.

I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT 5-TONS, SO A CALL WOULD BE A LOT MORE INFORMATIVE TO THOSE IN NEED OF A SPECIFIC APPLICATION/SWAP.

I DO KNOW THAT IF THEY WERE THE MACK'S - THEY WOULD BE ALREADY GONE!
Yeah,I would have already bought all the 673 Macks he had if they were avaliable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks