• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Cruise Car Show

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to my first car show with the Deuce. I thought I was going to be the only MV. Thank goodness Bob showed up with his mint Navy Jeep and Gordon showed up with his Russian motorcycle. And a OD VW. Not military but at least it was OD.
Enjoy the pictures.
K3ARL

Attachments

jodyp

RE: More Pictures

good lookin truk!! i am in the area but missed the show. dangit!! any other shows happenin round state college area that i need to know about?? i'm in mapleton depot right now. will be here for about a month.. any info would help. once again antennaclimber, nice rig!!

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: More Pictures

Most thought is was an "Army truck". I tried nicely to explain that it was an Air Force truck so it didn't get much hard use.
But lots of kids enjoyed looking at it and a few adults were interested in possibly purchasing one. I told them about the Steel Soldiers web site and to check it out before purchasing.
Many people didn't understand that an individual could own a MV.
I hope to see more MV's there next year.
K3ARL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks