• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LAST WEEK'S ARRIVAL

MILRET45

After working my way up from '44 MB to M715's to CUCV's I acquired my first M35 last week. Thanks to info from the site it is a '71 sold by GL at Fort Sam Houston. Turn in unit was nice enough to fully fill the tank to limit rust problems. With hot batteries it fired on the first touch of the starter button and quickly settled into a smooth idle. I was quite surprised after having to coax a number of 6.2's back to life after storage.

The truck came from the 335 Rpl BN, still had the operators manual which had a copy of probably the last 2404 written on the truck in '05 folded inside.

Attachments

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: LAST WEEK

Good looking truck! Congratulations on your new historic military vehicle.

Sincerely,
David Doyle

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: LAST WEEK

Wow, that's a great looking deuce, congratulations.

:beer:

And welcome to Steel Soldiers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks