• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

late style rear seats

ohiohmmwv

Has anyone done this install recently? I have the wedges, seat bases, seats. I wasn't sure what plates and hardware I needed to secure them to the truck. In the TM I only saw a couple bolts but I assume it would have similar plates like the drivers front upgraded seat has.

TedG

Has anyone done this install recently? I have the wedges, seat bases, seats. I wasn't sure what plates and hardware I needed to secure them to the truck. In the TM I only saw a couple bolts but I assume it would have similar plates like the drivers front upgraded seat has.
Yes, similar to the drivers base rail mounts. I do not have part numbers for them. Drivers side has the TCM mounting on the front rail and on the floor behind rear rail.

20150830_191809.jpg

ohiohmmwv

Yes, similar to the drivers base rail mounts. I do not have part numbers for them. Drivers side has the TCM mounting on the front rail and on the floor behind rear rail.

View attachment 673853
Ted, could I bug you to take some reference measurements of the seat plates for proper placement? And also the holes cut out for trans harness and rear ac lines on passenger rear side of truck?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks