• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest Gen sales on Gl..

andytk5

Watched some of the sales that just closed and they were all over the place from $400-$36,000??

A nice 004a on trailer(M200) in SC went for a little over $1100. Another 005a went for $1000.00 in GA on a trailer.

I looked at the Jax 007a's (too large for me) one was nice another was dicely and the third was trash. Turbo was open to elements and looked seized/corroded to in the housing.

andytk5

Got 5 gen's all over the board in GA at WR AFB.

The real nice rebuilt 002a went over budget for me at 580 though.
Looked reeealll nice though!
5 gens? Ha wow man. That is cool. I am still new to the GL bidding so I have to check to make sure I won the gen I was going for. I've only bought a deuce and I was able to see it first so this is sketch to me site-unseen.

andytk5

Definatly have to take your chances, but lady luck has been good to me. Buy/accumulate 2-3 of the same model, and you will have backup parts.
Good idea. I got lucky on my other purchase. Looks like I did win it so we will see how this one plays out...:popcorn:

Green - that 016 looks nice man.

GreenBull

Good idea. I got lucky on my other purchase. Looks like I did win it so we will see how this one plays out...:popcorn:

Green - that 016 looks nice man.

Thanks, like you said we will see how it plays. I'm getting pretty good at making a filtered and centrifuged 70/30 WMO/gasoline blend. I'll be running it on that after a service and loadbank if she is a runner.

andytk5

Thanks, like you said we will see how it plays. I'm getting pretty good at making a filtered and centrifuged 70/30 WMO/gasoline blend. I'll be running it on that after a service and loadbank if she is a runner.
Very cool. I am playing around with filtering all sorts of fuels for my duece and CUCV so I'll try that on the gen once I read up on it. Looks like I have some homework to do. Hope yours turns out well!:beer:

RetiredNavy

The MEP-003a's on the M116A2 trailers at Minot went for more than I wanted. Bids were low over the weekend and shot up after I got off work tonight at Beach, ND. I was also looking at the MEP-002a on the trailer as well. Well, maybe next time.

ETN550

701As went for cheap at Ft. Bragg. They looked better than the usual Ft. Bragg stuff which tends to be a little rough. These looked good. I was not able to bid on those but someone got some good deals.

Good to see some of the bases having some relief on prices. Others are still high as they have been for a few months now. Maybe things will soften up a bit. Over 100 brand new rebuilt 003 engines coming up in CA. Being sold in groups of 4 and all are tan color.

n1oty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with ETN550. There was distinct softening of generator prices at SELECT bases. I hope the trend continues over the next few months, as prices have been insane.

John

wikallen

I was awarded a MEP-002A yesterday at $400. It was at 360 until the last minute then some newb thought he would snipe it. So, I had to wait another 15 minutes to the auction end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks