• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest Gen sales on Gl..

CGarbee

701As went for cheap at Ft. Bragg. They looked better than the usual Ft. Bragg stuff which tends to be a little rough. These looked good. I was not able to bid on those but someone got some good deals.

Good to see some of the bases having some relief on prices. Others are still high as they have been for a few months now. Maybe things will soften up a bit. Over 100 brand new rebuilt 003 engines coming up in CA. Being sold in groups of 4 and all are tan color.
I think that the prices of gensets (and a lot of other stuff) at Bragg depends a lot of it the number of units being sold is sufficient for one of our local dealers to make a mass bid on all of them so that the truck is filled up. Then even if a unit or two is bad, they make money on the others and use the bad ones for parts...

On the other hand, if they only have one or two units, people fight over them (forgetting that they usually have more in the pipeline...).

I was at the yard when the 3, 5, and 10kw units came in. They all looked really good (fluids drained, but with batteries, ect.).

Prices are about what I expected, and I spent about what I planned... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks