• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest on my new core support

w200/m880

Spent this weekend painting and fitting new core support,when it came to fitting radiator and fan shroud not so easy,im not sure if its because ive now got a 360 with clutch fan but the holes didnt line up for putting rad in correct place,any how thats my next job to fit it so the fan doesnt rub on the fan shroud,on the whole its been a satisfying experiance putting a 360 where 318 used to be.
Ive put one inner fender on as well so i can persuade my self things are coming along,shame ive still got new floors to fit,rocker panels and numerous roof repairs to do.ALIM3576.jpgALIM3577.jpg

countcv61

Spent this weekend painting and fitting new core support,when it came to fitting radiator and fan shroud not so easy,im not sure if its because ive now got a 360 with clutch fan but the holes didnt line up for putting rad in correct place,any how thats my next job to fit it so the fan doesnt rub on the fan shroud,on the whole its been a satisfying experiance putting a 360 where 318 used to be.
Ive put one inner fender on as well so i can persuade my self things are coming along,shame ive still got new floors to fit,rocker panels and numerous roof repairs to do.View attachment 430561View attachment 430563
I find myself doing the same thing on occasion. Adding or reworking a non-critical part just to trick my brain into perceiving progress which then flows into motivation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks