• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LAV150 rework for Florida Sheriff

Stalwart

FINE work as always! Are vision blocks for the V100 still being made? If so, would you care to share who has them and how much they cost? I know there were companies in both Florida and Israel that specialized in such items. I'm not sure now. I'd kinda like to know how much to have saved up before I have to bite the bullet. TIA

wgtactical

FINE work as always! Are vision blocks for the V100 still being made? If so, would you care to share who has them and how much they cost? I know there were companies in both Florida and Israel that specialized in such items. I'm not sure now. I'd kinda like to know how much to have saved up before I have to bite the bullet. TIA
Thank you. The vision blocks are made to order in Florida by Vision Blocks Incorporated…lead time is about 4 months and I spent about $6-7k each of the last two times I ordered...but I ordered "several":razz:

Very nice. Too bad you don't get to keep it.
True, but I have another one here just like it…or at least what it was like when it first showed up. However my favorite is the V100 that is getting all the custom stuff 8)

wgtactical

YOU ROCK MAN....!
Thank you very much!

wgtactical

Here's the new hardwired LED remote controlled searchlights we're installing. The green brackets are custom made and will allow us to mount the devices to existing points in the armor which already has threaded weldments permanently located.

Attachments

Im talking about in Lake, Sumter, and Polk county. Here in Saudi you get caught with illegal drugs they execute you.

And drinking here is all illegal. I can drink here on base. But its hard for regular people to get alcohol.

Last edited:

caliber1

Im talking about in Lake, Sumter, and Polk county. Here in Saudi you get caught with illegal drugs they execute you.

And drinking here is all illegal. I can drink here on base. But its hard for regular people to get alcohol.
I was talking about your location dude. That's how it should be here too though.

ptrjason

Wait, that thing has Rumblers on the front? They really need to vibrate the siren? I would thing that it rolling down the street would be enough lol. EXCELLENT WORK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks