• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDS-427 turbo

stb64

47 in Hg = 23 psi. Get the HP48sx calculator for your android phone. It has all of the conversions built in. Who said that they didn't make much boost?
I was under the impression 47InHg is roughly the same as 23.5 psi
I wasn't that far off then. Knowing that 1psi is about 2 InHg is close enough for me. I will have to go by that anyway, as I don't have an android. It would be cool to test the 4D-454C on my LDT engine (would have to swap the intake elbow, and air cleaner pipe, and make an exhaust adapter), or test it on my (currently 4-450 equipped) LDS427-2 engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks