• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT 465 injectors

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Need to know difference between the one and two hole injectors? Looking at some NOS one hole injectors for my LDT 465.
see post 53 in here, and the entire thread too. So much information about this in SS.
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?167214-servicing-deuce-injectors/page2

Also, one should replace injectors with whatever was designed to be in there.
Multifuel is designed to use two hole injectors.
Also somebody was selling single hole injectors here on SS cheap new.
IMG_5179.jpgIMG_5188.jpgIMG_7997.jpginjector hole size.jpg

see post 53 in here, and the entire thread too. So much information about this in SS.
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?167214-servicing-deuce-injectors/page2

Also, one should replace injectors with whatever was designed to be in there.
Multifuel is designed to use two hole injectors.
Also somebody was selling single hole injectors here on SS cheap new.
View attachment 717359View attachment 717360View attachment 717361View attachment 717362
I remember reading in the Multifuel troubleshooting TM, that when servicing the LDS engine to replace the one hole with the two hole injectors. Anybody else do this?

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One (1) hole injectors smoke worse. Without the secondary opening the ignition sequence is slower to start, and as a result smokes more. LDS-1A even smokes at full temperature at idle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks