• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT-465, likely a fresh rebuild; in Oregon

dozer

howdy guys....haven't posted in a while...been busy cleaning up the mine...getting ready to move next year.

I can't get the classifieds section to work, so I'm posting this here. Mods, feel free to move it when the class-ads are fixed.

I just traded an antique Forest Service work-camp full-size grill....for a Deuce engine. :shock:

Yeah, weird trade....but it was a real valuable Garland grill....all brass fittings and stuff.

The LDT-465 engine is super-clean, in a half-crate, and the guy told me that it had a full rebuild 7 years ago by McKee Bridge Depot; then went into the crate; and that he saw it test-run after the rebuild.

He told me there was a small water-seep spot on the head-line duing the test run. If so, that should be an easy fix while it's still out of the truck.

Anyway, I'm asking 950, or make best cash offer. I'm flexible.

Engine is located in Oregon....I can load it onto a trailer or flatbed for you.

I put some pics on my webpage, here....

http://www.fullwave.com/

email reply to:

metal at fullwave dooooot com

or call Richard 10am-8pm PST at: 541-944-9746

thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks