• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT/LDS Engine Bearings source ?

54reo

Does anyone here know of a source for the main and rod bearings for our beloved multifuel engines?

Standard or oversized.

Also, what about cylinders/liners? (yes I know there were just a bunch on GL, but I missed out).

I have a rod knocking when the engine is cold (goes away when warm) in one of my Deuces.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny was asking if someone would be interested in a set of six clyinders/pistons at the GA rally (he got at least one of the lots). If you think it is the 'poppet valve push rod' that is having a problem and want to tear into the engine, then I have a set of 12 that will cost you $25 plus shipping.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memphis had the bearings for the LDT motor, not sure about the LDS.

Hang onto your wallet.

Rods - $26 ea
Mains - $350 /set

standard sizes.

If the crank is not shot then you can replace the bearings with the engine in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks