• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

League city, galveston county. Texas.

TexMc

I have seen several m35 and 109s in local storage lots. I am in process of gathering resources to purchase my own duece. Would like to see if YALL would like to gather up someplace and talk shop amongst us that have interest in this area of the world . I think it would be great to get to know YALL . Anyway just a thought if not that is cool but at least respond so we can as galveston county folks can know each other on here. Thanks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
League City is deuce-rich environment! Sloryd has two, I have 3, my neighbor (non SS member) has one, and the city has 3! There are numerous other type MV collectors here as well. It would be great for ya to join in the fun. Whatever we can do to help you out, let us know! Lots of us will be going to the upcoming SS rally in Bryan, TX (see thread).